Banner

Banner
If only If Only

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Inaugural Post, i.e Welcome!

Hey there friends and family, and you all around casual readers.  My name is Tyler Collinson, I live in Littleton CO, and I am currently 21 years old.  That may all seem well and nice, but it is irrelevant.  Whats relevant to this blog is that I am currently overweight and more or less depressed.  You may be asking yourselves, "Gee, why would this guy want to broadcast this?"  Well my dear friends, there is a light at the end of the tunnel: I have decided to end this current trend of corpulence and sadness. And, you guessed right kids, I've decided to chronicle this journey for all of you (Hold your Applause).  The hope of this is to educate, and possibly inspire others, and also (selfishly) to be able to hold myself accountable to everything I do (aha! the plot thickens).  Every few days or so, I'm gonna write a nice little post, explaining my journey, and possibly share some helpful hints.  If you remained a reader thus far (congratulations), please continue, and feel free to comment.  All right readers, on your mark, get set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment